SEO Certification for Agencies
Search Quality Evaluation Applied to SEO
Google and its Army of Raters
If you own a website, it is possible that it has been evaluated by a search quality rater at some point in time
Did you know that Google contracts with 10,000+ human evaluators to rate the quality of web pages and the relevance of search results?
To perform the job, raters must adhere to Google's Search Quality Evaluator Guidelines, which is considered by many to be a goldmine of SEO information.
What is Search Evaluator Partners?
The purpose of our SEO certification program is to support agencies and professionals in improving the overall quality and relevance of their clients’ websites. We accomplish this by bringing the search quality evaluator perspective to their optimization strategies.
To achieve this purpose, we go through the following stages:
- Google's search quality evaluation project
- Google's search quality evaluator guidelines
- The Search Evaluator Partners program
- Evaluating their clients' websites for quality and relevance
- Determining their current and maximum potential ratings
- Offering recommendation on how to achieve the websites' maximum potential ratings
- (And a lot more!)
- Supported by a professional search quality evaluator
- Knowledgeable about Google's search quality evaluator guidelines
- Up-to-date on what defines website quality and result relevance from the perspective of a professional search quality evaluator
How We Work
SEO consulting that is not just more of the same
Our Partners Program is based on two pillars:
- Our clients learn a new approach to support their traditional SEO strategy
- Our clients can improve the performance of their clients' websites through the use of key search evaluation principles
My name is Danilo and I did search quality evaluation for Google for over three years. For most of this time, I was ranked in the top 10% among all raters.
During my time as a Google rater, I set myself the challenge to develop a complementary methodology for search evaluation -- something more entertaining, systematic and precise than Google's Rater Guidelines.
In 2019, I launched Search Evaluator Partners to meet a new demand of SEOs and marketers who were interested in my consulting services.
Lately, I've been working to transform my perspective on Search into actionable pieces of advice for the SEO and content strategy community.
Please complete this form to get in touch
Thank you for contacting us. We will get back to you soon.