Google and its Army of Raters
If you own a website, it is possible that it has been evaluated by a search quality rater at some point in time
Did you know that Google contracts with 10,000+ human evaluators to rate the quality of web pages and the relevance of search results?
To perform the job, raters must adhere to Google's Search Quality Evaluator Guidelines, which is considered by many as a goldmine of SEO information.
(Click Play to start the video at the point where Google mentions the Search Quality Raters)
What is Search Evaluator Partners?
The purpose of our partnership program is to support marketers and SEO practitioners (consultants, agencies or in-house professionals) in improving the overall quality and relevance of their websites. We accomplish this by bringing the search quality evaluator perspective to their optimization strategies.
To achieve this purpose, we go through the following stages:
- Google's search quality evaluation program
- Google's search quality evaluator guidelines
- The Search Evaluator Partners program
- Evaluating websites for quality and relevance
- Determining the websites' current and maximum potential ratings
- Offering recommendation on how to achieve the websites' maximum potential ratings
- Being knowledgeable about Google's search quality evaluator guidelines
- Being supported by a professional search quality evaluator
- Being able to evaluate the quality of a web page and the relevance of a search result and to identify what determines the quality of a web page and the relevance of a search result
How We Work
SEO consulting that is not just more of the same
Our Partners Program is based on two pillars:
- Our clients learn a new approach to support their traditional SEO strategy
- Our clients can improve the performance of their websites through the use of key search evaluation principles
Please complete this form to get in touch
Thank you for contacting us. We will get back to you soon.